Cabins on the Klamath, and Guided Fishing Services
in the heart of salmon and
Reasons to Stay at Spey-Gee
- Location location location!!
- All of the fish going to the Trinity, Upper Klamath, Salmon, and Scott Rivers hold in the waters below the cabins before continuing their journey!
- Access to some of the best fly water on the entire river!
- Owner Tom Willson is a Yurok who's ancestors fished these same runs for thousands of years! Tom knows the river.
- Awesome cabins. Comfy beds. Full kitchens in all three cabins, and each cabin* has a nice big deck with gas grill.
*You can actually see fish rolling in the Klamath from the deck of the lower cabin.
ABOUT THE OWNERS
Thomas Willson has been operating motorboats on the Klamath River for over 29 years, and has a reputation as a master fisherman. His traditionally-prepared smoked salmon is legendary in Indian Country and around the world.
Thomas's knowledge of the river, the region, and the history of the Yurok people has attracted the attention of the world media. He's been written about in 2 books by major publishers, including a college-level science textbook. He has also appeared in 3 televised documentaries, including one on PBS.
Thomas and his wife Morneen, and son Tommy lead simple but exciting lives in Weitchpec, California where they live and work as respected members of the Yurok Tribe and the local community.
Spey-gee Point Guide Service is pleased to share this unique opportunity with the public. Put yourself in the hands of the best and find an adventure for you and your family that will last a lifetime.